Registration Documents Required for Syrian Students:
- Proof of residency.
- Birth Certificate.
- Copy of the child’s passport.
- Copy of the child’s father passport.
- Copy of the child’s mother passport.
- Copy of the vaccination file.
- ( 6 ) photos of the child.
Registration Documents Required for Foreign and Non-Syrian Arab Students:
- A copy of the child’s passport or a copy of one of the parent’s passport
- A copy of the child’s vaccination record.
- A report from the child’s private doctor.
- Six (6) passport-type photographs of the child.
- A Residency Card issued by the Syrian government.
- A confirmation from the Ministry of Education for a child to be registered in Syrian schools.
- Records documenting the child’s prior school attendance and academic status.
- All documents should be marked with the stamps of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Syrian Consulate from the originating country and the Syrian Foreign Ministry.